We are an organization based upon the integration of wisdom and truth and the expression of our highest nature for the benefit of all. This dictates every operational process within our organization. We consider it a privilege to operate from this place of pure intent, high integrity and transparency. Your best interests are always a consideration. We have prepared the following guidelines to support a way of contributing to us that protects and enhances your wellbeing.
- Your contributions should never impair your ability to provide for basic needs.
- Always seek second opinions from professional counsel before contributing assets of significant value and/or complexity.
- Contribute in a way that is healthy and respective of your individual family’s financial situation.
- Contribute in relation to your financial circumstances
- If you are struggling to make ends meet consider contributing 10% of your income, to bring universal abundance into your life. This has been considered through the ages as the magical number of increase.
- If you have an overabundance of income and assets, consider increasing that to a higher percentage. This assures the money and assets will not become stagnant and are released to flow for sufficiency of all to receive from.
- If the recommendations in items 1 or 2 above do not provide you with a contribution experience, which feels it is for your highest good, give an amount that does.
- Maintain positive intent when contributing – an expression of love and goodwill that will be passed on.
- Take a stand to reallocate your resources for the highest good of all.
- As Lynn Twist states in her book The Soul of Money:
"BE KNOWN FOR WHAT YOU ALLOCATE, NOT FOR WHAT YOU ACCUMULATE"
- We maintain a qualified organization status as a 501(c)(3) public charity.
- We provide proper documentation for all contribution transactions.
- We provide relevant financial reports and information when requested.
- We provide open access to governing documents.
- We promote informed decision making and win-win solutions.
- We maintain respect for donor requests.
- We use professionals to facilitate customized donation transactions that are of significant complexity and that meet the highest standards.
- We strictly adhere to IRS Guidelines.
- We demand excellence in all efforts.