What You Can Do to Help Create a Sustainable Prosperity, Sustainable Economics and Sustainable Consumerism Revolution for Yourself and Your Groups
The principles and practices of sustainable prosperity, sustainable economics and sustainable consumerism is not just the key to sustainability for us, future generations and the environment and its supporting bio-systems. It is the essential foundation needed to build a lasting, thriving and more profitable world and civilization. Here is what you can do to make this happen:
- Learn the full definition of sustainable prosperity, sustainable economics and sustainable consumerism as found in this sustainable prosperity section and as found on this website so that you can start immediately adjusting your (and your group's and nation's) actions and incentives and disincentives towards achieving this new goal.
- Be sure to read The Third Industrial Revolution: How Lateral Power Is Transforming Energy, the Economy, and the World by Jeremy Rifikin (September 2011). It will show you just how practical, real and important creating the new jobs of sustainable prosperity will be to our future survival and prosperity!
- Build a meetup or support group for yourself and your friends for this evolutionary improvement. Once you have the facts, having adequate support is 90% of the reason you will be successful in building a mini-culture of sustainable prosperity and eventually a macro-culture that embraces sustainable prosperity.
- Do everything within your influence and creativity to educate your political representatives as to the shift society and our international laws must make from the old job, consumerism and corporate culture to the new sustainable job, consumerism and corporate culture as described in the principles and definitions of sustainable prosperity.
- Forward Job One For Humanity because it is absolutely critical to creating a sustainable prosperity. Click here to read about Job One For Humanity. It will become quickly apparent how this essential program to reverse catastrophic climate destabilization is vital to the goals of creating a sustainable prosperity.
- Help others to understand that a sustainable, merit-based and fair exchange Market Capitalism in its healthy, balanced and appropriately regulated state is an evolved cultural sub-system of the universe's progressive evolution. As such, the core principles of progressive evolution that create sustainability and stability are controlling and senior. By re-structuring and re-aligning current Market Capitalism to the evolution proven principles of Sustainable Prosperity (derived in part from the new Universe Evolutionary Worldview,) we can make a stronger, sustainable and healthier Market Capitalism with far more winners!
- Understand the basics principles of the progressive directionality of evolution.
- Align your life and groups with progressive evolution principles for sustainable prosperity through the application of the Universe Evolutionary Principles.
- Start one of our open access online courses in the Department of Sustainability at Universe College.
Where the Key Principles for Action Come From
The principles that inform the new activism of individuals or groups seeking to make a fair and appropriate exchange-based sustainable prosperity a global reality include the new Universe Evolutionary Worldview principles, but particularly also include:
- the creative interpretation of the practical optimal actions derived from progressive evolution, or what we call the new Universe Principles of Life Part 1. Click here for all of these activism optimal actions.
- the creative interpretation of the vital optimal attitudes or what we call the new Universe Principles of Life Part 2. Click here for all of these activism success attitudes.
Using the above optimal action and attitude aspects of the universe principles of progressive evolution creatively and wisely applied to most all activism situations shifts the attitude, perspective and actions of the environmental movement away from often reactive activities driven by impending crisis and fear consciousness to a proactive, big picture, progressive evolutionary process focused consciousness far better suited to co-creating the best environmental results in the most effective and efficient ways.
The early-adapter groups currently most aligned with the sustainable prosperity revolution and activism principles are known as Millennials, sustainability advocates, the new environmentalists, conscious evolutionaries, evolutionists, Lohas advocates (lifestyles of life health and sustainability), integral evolutionaries, eco-spirituality practitioners, simple living advocates, universe evolutionaries, cultural creatives and big history advocates. In addition to these early-adapter groups many progressive members of religious faiths are also becoming sustainable prosperity advocates and activists.